Monday, May 16, 2011

Edge of Glory

I hate to do this, but it is Monday now, which is a great day for some, and miserable day for others.

Why great? Lady GaGa is releasing a new song today!

"Hair" from Born this Way will be released today and I am personally nervous about this one.

This whole album to me (thus far) has been somewhat of a joke. I am not impressed in the slightest. I do not appreciate the constant need to make a statement that she seems to have now. First Gay Rights, then a weird Jesus song; WHAT'S NEXT?!

She released the song "Edge of Glory" last week, which was refreshing for me because "Judas" was SO BAD. I still do not feel however that "Edge of Glory" is 100% up to par. Sure, it's catchy. It's perfect pop music vomit, but it's not the kind that I want to clean up.

Here is the song for those of you who have not heard it:


Expect my full review of "Hair" as soon as I get to hear the audio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment