Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Whole Album?!

So basically, I have good and bad news.

Lady Gaga decided that she is going to release the entirety of her album online, TODAY. Basically there is an online stream that you can access so many times before the songs are actually available for download.

Yes, this means that the album CAN be heard.

I personally think that this is a really stupid decision on her part, but hey, what do I know? I'm just saying that all of her songs are going to be available fore illegal download by the end of the night. (No, I do not download music this way and no I am not encouraging you to do so.)

I hope the rest of the album is better than what I have heard. And I hope that the recorded version of You and I is good, because if not it will break my heart. :(

I'll share some thoughts as I am able to hear them. :)

1 comment: