Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Glimpse of My Life


Above, you can see the loves of my life: my best friends and sisters (and brother) in Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I love the people more than life itself and I would be nothing without them.

Fun fact about me: I brought a chapter of Epsilon Sigma Alpha to my campus actually. I contacted nationals and voila, here we are. We are the BEST Greek organization that our campus has ever seen and I could never be more proud to say that I am the person who started it all, because my legacy is so strong and amazing. I have two amazing littles, and a pseudo-little that I love dearly who will be the president and leader next year, and just the best friends that a girl could ask for.

I am sad that I graduated solely for ESA and all that it has done for me. I'm so attached I can't even leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment